Does Spotify Work in All The Countries?
Spotify is a digital music service that provides you with access to millions of songs and other content from artists all over the world. The service was officially launched on 7 October 2008. As one of the leading music streaming providers, Spotify’s music library contains everything from mainstream pop hits to obscure death metal classics. And it is available across a range of devices, including computers, phones, tablets, speakers, TVs, and even cars.
However, Spotify is not available in all parts of the world. Just like the services such as Netflix and BBC iPlayer which are restricted for access only in certain countries, Spotify also has the problem of geo-restriction. So if you are in travel and try to access to your Spotify account from restricted countries like China, India, Russia etc, an error message will appear in Spotify home page saying that “Spotify is currently not available in your country”.
To overcome the barrier and allow people to access Spotify from anywhere in the world, a trusted VPN service is needed in order to bypass the geo-restriction. With a VPN service, you will be able to enjoy your favorite music for free while traveling.
Unblock Spotify with A VPN Service
To access Spotify, you must be in one of the listed countries below. But what if you are not in these countries? Don’t worry. A VPN can help you solve the problem.
A VPN, as known as Virtual Private Network, is a service that helps creating a private network from a public Internet connection. It can hide your internet activity from your ISP (and government) and allow you to evade censorship (by school, work, your ISP, or government) by changing your real IP address and re-routing your whole traffic through servers located in USA or any other countries where Spotify is available.
With hundreds of VPN service providers available in the market, it is hard for beginners to choose the right one that supports Spotify in restricted countries. Here we’ve listed some of best VPNs for Spotify. They all work with Spotify for certain, and are super easy to use.
Best VPNs for Unblocking Spotify
Guides to Access Spotify from Restricted Countries:
- Sign up with a VPN provider from the list above.
- Download and install the VPN application to your device, including PC, Mac, Android or iOS device.
- Launch the VPN application and sign in using your VPN account.
- Connect to a US-based VPN server. (Or you can select other countries that support Spotify)
- Open https://www.spotify.com/or launch the Spotify App.
- Enjoy the best music streaming service from Spotify.
Ready to Rock?
- Open ExpressVPN official domain at https://www.expressvpn.com/
- Take a tour on the page and get familiar with ExpressVPN features and service.
- Click the red “Get ExpressVPN” button to pick up ExpressVPN service plan. Just keep in mind that, all available ExpressVPN plans come with 30-day money-back guarantee. They offer world-class 24/7 tech support and truly high-speed & unlimited bandwidth.
- Follow the on-page instructions to complete your ExpressVPN order. Your online privacy is fully guaranteed at ExpressVPN.com website.
- Open Proxy.sh website: https://proxy.sh/
- Go to “Pricing” tab to select a service plan you want.
- Click “Select Package” button under the plan you need, and follow the instruction to complete the payment.
- Get ZenMate from https://zenmate.com/and download ZenMate application on the device you need.
- Pick up a service plan and sign up for ZenMate service to get your VPN account. All plans come with 14 days money-back guarantee.
- ZenMate accepts a lot of payment options:
Video Guide for Reference:
- Click on PureVPN’s official website at https://www.purevpn.com/
- With the world’s fastest VPN servers, you can enjoy complete web freedom with the industry leading encrypted e-privacy and e-security.
- PureVPN guarantees the fastest VPN speed and highest level of security worldwide by providing you with 750+ servers in 140+ countries.
- Get the best deal offered by PureVPN fast!
- Experience the World’s most powerful VPN – VyprVPN at https://www.goldenfrog.com/vyprvpn
- Hit “Start a free trial” button and then choose a VyprVPN package that works for you the best way.
- VyprVPN offers a 3-day free trial for both plans. You can cancel the plan anytime and take no risk to use its service.